Wednesday 18 July 2012

NYX Soft Matte Lipcream

 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream has been selling like hot cakes in the online stores for quite sometime now and I must say that I really fell in love with this product ever since I first tried it.

[Left - Right] Antwerp, Addis Ababa and Milan

What NYX Cosmetics say: 
"Neither lipstick nor lip gloss—this is matte lip cream. A new kind of pout paint that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. Soft Matte Lip Cream is surprisingly durable and, unlike some matte lipstick formulas, also moisturizing. Available in 11 lip colors."


My thoughts:

What really got me interested to this product is its packaging - the lipgloss-like container so it can save you from breaking it. Which is very essential for me since I tend to break my lipsticks easily. So a nice sturdy packaging is a plus!

These NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams comes in a yummy vanilla scent (which is my favorite scent). It comes in 11 amazing colors - Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo, London, Antwerp, Istanbul, Addis Ababa, San Paulo, Abu Dhabi, Monte Carlo and Milan. They are wearable, creamy, lightweight and very pigmented like lipsticks.

Since it is matte it can be drying so I highly advice that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips prior to application. It is long wearing so it can save you from re-applying. It can last for 3 to 4 hours without re-touch. One more thing that I love with this product is that once it dries up on your lips its non-transferrable. :)

Overall, I am head over heels for this product so I HIGHLY suggest this to everyone.

Soft Matte Lipcream swatches


Will I re-purchase? YES, definitely! I want to try the other shades as well.

Where to find? FACEBOOK & MULTIPLY


Click here for more graphics and gifs! Dee

NOTE: 
Please do not copy, modify, republish or reproduce photos found on this site without permission. 
Giving proper credits would be greatly appreciated. 
I may own Skye Avenue but rest assured these are my 101% HONEST opinion. You may purchase it from my online store OR you may freely purchase it from other stores who offers them but my thoughts on the product(s) will remain the same. Feel free to read other reviews first before purchasing.

1 comment:

  1. If you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, robustNrisqué, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete